Monday, November 24, 2008

Hello! If suddenly any of your bodies decide to go psycho on you and be so undecided on what temperature to stay on for a decent 24 hours or so, come to me for consultation. So you see, because of that virus thingeling a few weeks back, I can get fever so suddenly and then be normal again a while later and slip back into hotness (literally) a few hours later.

The end result:

1) Nose bleed
2) Swollen gums

Anyway, I'm going China in like what... 3 days, okay technically 2 days and I haven't even packed! Oh.my.god. Since when did I turn into a sloth? A very good sloth at that.

So here's the deal. China. Me. In less than 72 hours, I think. And darling, this is no joke. Are you listening to me? This is C-H-I-N-A. I may never come back the same person again and you know that would be a great loss to the institution that is the universe.

I'm freaking out now. But because I'm so goddamned lazy, I'll worry after I watch TV la.

And oh oh, people are starting to study already la. And what have you been doing ah amalina, shop shop shop. And if got money not that bad know, have to search all over the house for the ka-ching. And wake up la loser, recession year know. Spend money like your father's money.

Okay, actually it is.

I have to redirect my life. Get my shit together. I have to realigned my priorities cause it's fcking screwed up la. You know it is when watching House is what you do first thing you wake up and last thing before you sleep and revision is never in the daily agenda.

and on your list of things to do, is make me fall in love with you

No comments: