Thursday, June 19, 2008

3 Days

All this shit about staying away from blogging and just maximising this week is just what it is- shit.

My friends, I only have the intention to pass 2/3 of my H2s and that shall be Chemistry and Maths. But since MJC has quite a reputation for Chemistry papers, that narrows it down further to 1 H2. And because I'm only 17 and I'll make mistakes in my life, I'll sure make mistakes in my Maths paper and no, it's not because I don't know how to do it, it's just that I learn better from my mistakes. So, that narrows it down to zero H2 passes. And, screw Physics upside down.

I have to pass GP or else I'll quit JC and join Improv. comedy and earn lots and lots of money like Ryan Stiles. Then, I'll move to LA and my chances of seeing him is so high and when I finally meet him, he'll realise that I am also an improv. comedian and just like him, I drop out from school and has become a rich bitch. Because we have so much in common, he'll forget his wife and his three kids (the eldest is 1 year my junior) and we'll get married and live happily ever after. The end.

3 more days to MYE and that's all I'm doing. Counting the days.

Anyway, hello. My birthday is about 4 months away. I really like Whose Line, uh huh, I especially love Ryan Stiles. Then, I saw this DVD on Amazon.com and it says "Whose Line Is It Anyway: Season 1, Vol 1 and 2 (uncensored)". Yeah, my birthday is 4 months away, in case you forgot I said that.

Okay, I'm off to have some kinky fantasies about Stiles. Oooh, big shoes. :D

No comments: