Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ryan, is that you? HAHA.

OMG.

Someone from the US visited my blog because he/she had typed "ryan stiles" on Google but found my blog instead. Heh. Talk about obsession.

I know you'd love to shut me up but I am convincing myself that Ryan Stiles is so self-obsessed that he types his own name on Google and then... yeah, you know how the story unfolds.

Whoever said lying was bad was definitely not telling the truth. Cause I feel goooood.

Okay GP now.

dear god, im not asking a lot. just let me pass 2 H2s preferably one of it is chemistry and the other of your choice. and please, you dont have to give me A for gp, just let me do well in it and for cse, please, please, let me at least pass my essays though i have yet to start on the subject. and, oh, please dont steal my countenance from me during the papers. thank you!

Bye darlings.

No comments: