Saturday, June 14, 2008

Until Then

So, chalet was swell though it was only one day. Thanks Sue-Ann for the chalet and you guys for just talking and talking and scaring ourselves silly the whole night! I love you guys :)

Sometimes, I ask myself why the hell I love to do things that eventually will get my ass busted. Like for example, going to a chalet when it was just 10 days away from MYE. At times like this, I really am convinced my brain is on my knee cap.

Anyhow, watched Italy vs Romania match yesterday and I think, I am supporting Italy. Because of Del Piero. Heh.

Oh, the reason I'm here is to tell you guys that maybe this is the last time you guys will hear from me until MYE ends. Which is about in 2 weeks. Well, of course this is the last if I have better discipline and control, but hey you and I saw how things worked out.

So, in case this is the last one, I know this is gonna be hard, but try not to miss me too much. I don't really wanna stop blogging but next week is the final one and I don't want to miss the chance to revise my work, which I so badly have to.

I leave you guys with a hoedown by Ryan Stiles:

I'm singing a song about a vending machine; Cant you see that it's really not my scene; trying to think of something clever with a little twist; if we do another hoedown i'll slit my fucking wrist.

Gotta love the man!

Bye darlings.

i call them april babies cause they fool.

No comments: