Monday, June 9, 2008

Bite You In The Ass

I was doing trigo just a moment ago and now I'm here. See, that's how easy I can be distracted.

I hate to use the word 'studying' cause to me, it gives the impression that I am sitting still and really concentrating on my work. In actual fact, I can never sit still and my efficiency is like... 40% and I'm being nice to myself here. The room is either too warm or the air-con is too cold, the chair is too hard, my butt is sore, I'm hungry, I'm thirsty, I'm sleepy and all the other nonsense you can think of, I've used them.

So, after 4 days of not doing any revision, I've forgotten some concepts in Chemistry and that scared the shit out of me. Did Revision Package the whole afternoon then went running at 8pm, bathed, was doing Trigo and here I am.

Sometimes, I wish I was just a little smarter, God. Sure, it wouldn't hurt, eh. I don't want to be a little more disciplined cause discipline is bleargh; I just want to be a little smarter so I can slack more and can still pass. Yeah, wait long long.

If only Maths was as fun as Ryan Stiles. Heh.

I did not watch any Whose Line? today minus the Ryan Stiles Best Bits on my YP-P2 so I'm really depressed now. How I wish I can spend a whole week just watching Whose Line and the videos just play without loading time. That'll be perfect.

Until then, I have MYE to sit for and Trigo is biting me in the ass. And, so is Gases. Gundu Gases.

P.S: Rico! I meant to mention you yesterday but it slipped my mind! Anyway, I was really glad to see you, waay better than seeing you on screen la. Call me in July okay? :)

No comments: