Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Flying COCKroach

I hate it when school is starting again. Everything is so miserable now. I've not watched Whose Line for the longest time. I'm dying to watch Ryan Stiles again. I'm missing so many people. And, I'm always feeling sleepy. Okay, well that's constant.

Anyhow, I was revising my work this last night and because I've always hated anything that has to do with papers, pen and calculator, I will do everything to alleviate the pain. (i think im allergic to studying) So, I opened the windows, in the hall and living room and just when I was about to be drowned in the music in my ears but not my work, I saw something flying at the side of my eyes. Time was 1154pm and hell at that time even if I saw Peter Pan flying, I'd kicked his balls.

But nope, it was a freaking giant flying cockroach from hell and it flew right to my right cheek and once it touched my human skin with its disgusting insect wings from hell, it flew around the house.

Forget kicking his balls, I was such a pussy and all I did was screaming helplessly, waiting for rescue. And all that happened in less than 10 minutes but it was too disturbing, I've decided to abandon my plan to revise.

And, now I'm here. Heh.

Whatever ah, all I'm left to do for Chem is to just memorise all those shit from my Chem notes and do Redox. Can ah.

You know, this has got to be the first MYE I put so little effort in. I'm very disappointed in myself but I saw this coming.

Sayonara. I'm off for some shut-eye, then Chem, then maybe I'll choose Physics or Maths.

No comments: