Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quickie

My mom and I were talking about our family last night and went as far to our distant relatives. Then, around midnight, we got a call. One of our relatives had passed on.

That's how fragile life is.

Rest in peace.

A quick one, here.

I'm so effing disappointed in myself for GP essay. I've never screwed up so badly for an essay and when it has to happen, it's mid year. Baaaik. Compre was okay.

Chemistry is chemistry. Hard like balls. Section B was relatively better to me and you know, it's this kinda ruse they employ. Feed them easy peasy questions at the start, lure them in, and when they tell themselves there's a probability of passing the paper, that's when you give them your hardest blow and screw their asses upside down.

One thing I learnt, you really need stamina for exams like this. 2 hours of Chemistry followed by another 45 minutes of Chem MCQ without break. Now, that's a marathon.

Too shagged to even do my GP.

Okay, 3 more papers to go.

No comments: