Thursday, June 26, 2008

Confucius Says

Confucianism emphasises on proper social conduct of social relations to achieve smooth running of state and self. Confucianism is relevant in China today (post Reform Era) as its teachings can ammeliorate the social problems that rose as a result of R.E. R.E emphasis on material wealth and people in turn succumb to their material graft resulting in their losing spiritual and moral bearings. I love Confucius.

Last paper tomorrow and I'm getting back my Chem paper tomorrow right after CSE. More reasons why I love MJ. Sarcasm. You know this got me thinking, excluding tomorrow, it means the Chem teachers had 4 days to mug... I mean mark our papers. And that's like a lot of papers. Maybe, an example they want us to emulate when studying Chem.

Anyhow, Maths and Physics papers were a goner. Like total shit loss. Nothing useful at all. Maths was slightly better because there wasn't a question you could not start. But that doesn't mean you can end it either. Which is the common case for me.

APGP, Binomial, Graphs were okay. Vector, recurrence and some other thing cannot make it.

Physics was the shit killer. The paper was so screwed, I am screwed.

Okay, will do Reform Era.

Wish me luck for Chem tmr! i need it.

No comments: