Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sleepy

Hi. By the way, if you're a guy, you're pretty too.

I have not slept since 1000am yesterday. Timecheck, 12:53pm, the next day.

Ask me what I did I last night.

Heh, you got it right, smarty pants.

I was stalking Ryan Stiles online. And oh boy, when you're having fun, time flies; next thing you know, your temple is throbbing and look, the sun is already out!

Quit staring at me.

For one, don't think you can hide behind those screen, I can see you. Oh yes, I can see you even when you think nobody can. I aint bullshitting- you're wearing a striped briefs with pink laces! Scared, much?

No, I'm just really sleepy, bear with me please.

Second, I did my revision the whole day. So, yeah that speaks pretty much for itself. And, screw your ass upside down Gases!

Will be going for Sue-Ann's chalet later and then yeah... catch some sleep afters.

Ryan Stiles, I love you!

When I grow up, I wanna be Ryan's wife. hahahahaha.

no, im not kidding.

No comments: