Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Came Home

Homecoming yesterday was great, really because first, I've seen how much effort Nich and the rest put in for this and the turn-up was pretty good despite bad weather and second, I see my TK people again in TK. Nothing can beat that, really.

I had no script for yesterday and I was just playing by ear but I was not tensed at all cause I know this people and they know me so who cares if I suddenly forget how to speak in English.

God, I think I'm really attached to TK. Best days of my life, in there.

Anyway, revision is stagnant for about 4 days already. Nothing going in, no reading any notes. Had so many events this week so I've decided 'what the hell, just let it go'. Been shopping for 3 days in a row and aaaaahh, this is the time when I really need my Mummy.

I'll start revision again tomorrow cause today I'm just gonna sleep in and watch more of Whose Line?.

Speaking of Whose Line, I cannot believe there are so many who are unaware of the show. I mean, they used to air in on Channel 5 at 10something a few years back and they still do at 1230am on Friday. I am soo over 'having a crush' on Stiles la, and 'madly in love' doesn't even come close to it. I am obsessed about that man!

Brain dead. Off to watch more Whose Line?.

I love TK with all my life.

No comments: