Thursday, July 31, 2008

Goodbye,

I've never been the best with goodbye and this time, things aren't any different.

To my horror, today was Mr Chiang's last day and when I read his text in Maths Lecture, I was just like, "Oh God, no...". I don't know what kind of "oh no" it was but I was just really dreading it; like I knew it was going to happen eventually yet I constantly am running away from it but it caught up now.

I am beyond sad. Like, distraught. Like, a loss. A real loss.

Now, nobody will sms me in school to collect notes before GP!

Mr Chiang is gone la. Oh my goodness...

I'll do a proper post after I nurse my sorrow.

No, seriously, I am very very sad now.

Mr Chiang, I hope you like the card we made and oh well, we didn't make the pizza but hope you liked it! Gonna miss you so much! Have fun at your new workplace tomorrow!

No comments: