Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Attendance

So, it's confirmed. I am in Soccer again. I'm actually quite happy, I think. I'm in this whole cycle of not feeling anything; just like the time during the PAE results. No, I think I am very sleepy. Aaah, that has to be it.

Anyway, my lessons started at 145pm today but being the unfortunate subject of education slavery, I had to defy all the laws of logic and dragged myself to college by 730am to just have my attendance taken then make my way home just like how a happy goober would half an hour later.

It may just be me but I seriously do not see the point of having our attendance taken in the morning if you don't have lesson the following period. I mean, I can not be there for morning assembly but I can be in college for lessons and still get my attendance taken during lecture or it may just go the other way- be in college for morning assembly but ponning lectures but still had your attendance taken. It sooo does not make sense la for the love of God.

Okay, maybe I am just still bitter that I had to wake up at 6am to attend lesson at 145pm.

So far, the only subject that I am enjoying sincerely is China Studies. No, I'm serious. I am not mocking cheena... no, I mean, China. But in all honesty, CSE is the only subject that made me want to have more. Like, gimme more... gimme gimme more. Hell, that sounds familiar.

We studied Taoism today... Jealous much? And, we touched a lot on religion and philosophy and how the two are different but are always misinterpreted to be similar. Taoism began as a philosophy where according to its set of beliefs; it doesn't matter how you pray or who your pray to as long as your head knows and your heart believes. In fact, Taoism is often associated to the origin of the Chinese just like... how the Pope is associated to Roman Catholic. But, somewhere along the way, there was this guy who has a very difficult Chinese name that my Malay memory has difficulty remembering, changed the Philosophy of Tao to the Religion of Tao. So, it is now a religion.

I can go on about the different deities and the mythology of Pangu really but I guess I shall not bore you any further.

Chemistry is making soooo much sense now and note how I am not being sarcastic. I finally saw the light and all the mole and back titration and redox la are actually not that difficult. But, Physics is getting a tad tougher for me probably because I have not done any revison but alah... Alevels next year. Hah.

The only thing I am looking forward to other than Friday is Term 1 Vacation. Maybe they should consider having a vacation every alternate week.

don't rescue me

No comments: