Friday, March 14, 2008

No Good Friday

This is one of the most rare occasion where I dread at the thought of Friday. You know, on a usual school week, it'll take forever and ever and ever for Wednesday to come and worse, more ever and ever and ever for Friday morning to even arrive. But, now that it's a vacation week, Friday came faster than I could say 'MJ' or 'underwear'.

I am really convinced there is a conspiracy going on somewhere.

Anyway, as predicted, my holiday is or soon enough, was perfect and the only thing I need to make it perfect beyond perfection is... an extension of holiday. So, if you are someone from the MOE and you are reading this, come on, what harm can another week do eh?

I'm beginning to think that I should never ever go on a vacation without first drawing up a plan on what to do cause when I say "I'll do what I want when I want", that's just a euphemism or just a hell long way to say "I ain't doing nothing". That is if you don't count Mosaic, BBQ, movie, shopping, ECP and the list goes on... But nothing in the list says 'homework' or 'study'.

So, anyway, had 08S204 bbq on Wednesday and the whole thing ended about 11ish but a few of us stayed behind to share ghost stories while waiting for Hoe Kiat to finish up his drumlets. And where our pit was, it was far far away from civilisation and there was very few people left around that area and at that point cause I was too freaked out from all the stories of our friends from the other side, I began to wonder if the people around were even one of us. That part of ECP at night was like... Ghost Town. Scary Merry.

So I called my father to meet me at the bus-stop since it was close to 1am and I was pretty much convinced then that a ghost from ECP had stucked with me throughout the journey home because she eavesdropped on our story-telling session and felt insulted thus decided to take revenge. What was scarier than meeting a vengeful Pontianak that night was having my semi-awake father at the bus-stop just going on and on about 'how he wished I'll meet a ghost one night so I will stop staying out late' in between his yawns and snores.

Anyhoo, had the first Council briefing yesterday and at the end of the session, I had a million more things in my hand compared to the time I came in. We have to prepare a slideshow by Monday then design our posters and name tag and placard and more importantly, a speech. And we have to organise an event as 3 different committees and mine turned out to be TGIF. There is not a better person to do TGIF...

And, oh, yes. My nominee number is 6 and I will be the first person to do my speech on the second day of the rally and that day turns out to be 1 April. Of all days eh, April's Fools. Great.

Aah, the experience will be great la even if I don't get sufficient votes.

Vote for me.

run rabbit run

No comments: