Saturday, March 1, 2008

Help Me

This will be a quick one cause I have to go to mosque in a few minutes.

Finally, I have hung my TK uniform and that was it. I miss folding our sleeves cause in Sec 1, I swear I thought we were the coolest bunch la cause we were allowed to fold our sleeves when it's like an offence in other schools. I really thought I was cool. Then again, I was young and foolish and everything odd seems cool to me.

But, I never really liked the colour of our skirt. It was very... green. You know what I mean, right? No? But, I like it that it is wide at the bottom so you can sit any way you want without feeling exposed and I can cross my legs like the guys. Its very very comfortable.

I cannot even sit comfortably in MJ skirt because first, I do not know how to sit in a skirt like that and second, I do not like to sit in a skirt. And don't even think about crossing your legs la! So, it's quite uncomfortable for me but other than that, ... no there is no 'other than that'.

Got my Subj. Comb and it was the same as PAE. Now there's 28 people in my class and I do not even know half of them. And, I think there are 3 Chinese scholars which means difficult names to remember which means will not remember their names which means will not know them cause they all look the same which means I will pretend I know them.

I'm contemplating on Student Council. But, I'm still a bit uncertain. I think I may stay in soccer but if I decide to join SC, I have to go through interview than the whole rally thing. And, I'm really nervous when I have to talk in front of a large group of people I do not know and then there's this whole thing of not making it for the rally. And yeah, the whole hoo-hah about councillors will have no time to study.

Okay, I'm not helping myself now.

Help me.

No comments: