Thursday, March 6, 2008

Story With No Flow

Friday comes early for me this week. I can consider today as Friday because it's a happy day and Friday equals happy. Actually, today was not really a happy day since we had an extra Chemistry lecture 1 hour after our official lecture ended and that meant I went home an hour later than scheduled which then equals to sad but Chemistry equals happy. Go figure

The reason why today is a Friday for me is because tomorrow, the real Friday, I only have 1 lesson in the morning which ends at 935am. That explains a whole chunck of my sheer delight.

Anyway, received the permanent timetable yesterday and it was pretty neat to say the least. Nothing too heavy but definitely lesser breaks. Blame it on PW.

I am typing all these in a semi-conscious state so chances of my thoughts suddenly appearinng somewhere here is pretty high.

I don't know still if I should try out for SC. If I don't get shortlisted after the interview, then that is another story by itself cause then I don't have to choose between soccer and SC. But, suppose I get shortlisted and have to prepare for the rally, that is when, I think, the whole worrying begins.

I think I will think about it over the holidays and decide.

So far, I know 2 guys who speak with fake accent and hell are very proud of it. And one of them is proud cause he does not sound local when he is like true blue cheena la. And the best part is that the accent only appears with added effect when he is conscious.

But darling, with an accent like that, I rather speak Singlish with all the 'meh', 'lor', 'hor'.

Oh, I need to get boots.

And, oh, we learnt electronic stucture for Chemistry today, if it is of any interest to you. But, it was very interesting to me. That was the only 2 periods I was really glued to what the lecturer was saying. Do you want to know the electronic structure?

There's the Principal Quantum No., Subshell, Orbital and...

Another day perhaps.

I sense you are dozing off too.

Ciao homies.

No comments: