Sunday, March 30, 2008

Hell Week

I just finished the research on my China assignment. Actually, I have not even started on it because I found almost zero material on it. Nothing. Maybe nobody has paid so much attention on race until we Singaporean students decide to be smart and take China Studies.

Oh, but I found an essay, that argues on the different factors contributing to the identity of an ethnic group. If only I took China Studies in Chinese then my research will be done by now.

Anyway, I'm getting myself ready for next week. I'm expecting not to have time to blink my eye now let alone breathe. Let me tell you the shit I bring myself so willingly into yes.

Monday, I have a Redox quiz which I convinced myself I am prepared for. My PI is due and I still have close to a 100 words to cut. Soccer in the afternoon.

Tuesday is my rally. So, it basically sums up my whole anxiety for the week. Just emailed Sherman my final draft and I still think its too formal.

Wednesday is the Pre-U seminar usher thingy I decided to join. This is the shit I get into when I do things on impulse. Soccer, I cannot go- again.

Thursday is the mini-concert which I have agreed to help Atiqah and do 1 or 2 magic tricks. Tentatively, it is the interview.

Friday, is the interview again. Chemistry extra lecture. It's our event day- TGIF. Soccer training.

And, in between of all these days, help yourself by adding in tutorials, assignments, lecture this and that...

Now, you understand why your life is better than mine.

Okay, I'm off to sleep and conserve energy for tomorrow onwards. :D

No comments: