Monday, March 3, 2008

Worthless

The tooth is still not giving in. I really wonder why the hell do we need a wisdom tooth for. Teng and Yap Seng told me wisdom tooth is equivalent to your appendicitis- It's there but it serves no purpose. Soong said the tooth is the most succeptible to decay and thus extacting it should be the decision.

And can somebody please explain to me why is the tooth even growing in the first place and while it is at that, it's literally making it's presence felt by making my life a living hell?

6 in every 7 people I talked to cannot fathom my agony since their tooth virtually 'popped up' painlessly after they woke up from a long night sleep.

The world is fair.

Anyway, I have already submitted the Council Application form today with a really... disturbing picture of myself. Not that I looked disturbing though I know you are counting on that but it was just that I have no recent passport-sized picture of myself with shoulder-length hair so I thought technology may just do the trick.

Searched through my pictures folder and found one appropriate image and sent it to Theo for printing. I guess the ink was not really good so my face turned out like a ghost. You know, the kind of ghosts they have in horror movies during the Hungry Month Festival.

But, I digress.

What I wanted to say initially was, I just thought I should try for SC since I've been doing it since my Primary School days thought they called it Prefectorial Board. It's something I am familiar with, I guess and familarity is always very comforting to me. But, I'm not putting up my hopes high cause from what I heard, there's quite a number of applicants and there is an interview we have to go through.

But, honestly though, my main concern is the rally. It's something new to me and I guess it's really hard to appeal and get votes from a whole bunch of people you hardly know. But, I'll worry about that when the time comes later.

Anyhoo, I cannot remember if I've mentioned this- my PAE GP teacher is my CT now. Which simply equates to YAY!

You know, I actually came here because I have something worth mentioning but after I rambled about my tooth, it just slipped my mind. I'm losing my memory, I swear.

Oh, Chemistry and I are getting along better now.

No comments: