Monday, March 10, 2008

Ho- Ho- Holiday!

As for right now, my life is perfect. Purrrfect, for added effect.

No school. No waking up at 6am. No bathing in the morning. No walking to the bus-stop in the morning. No standing on the bus in the morning. No pledge taking in the morning. No nothing in the morning.

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect.

I had plans initially to divide my time between my academic obligation and my social life but then I thought... this is the last real holiday that I have before the real JC shit starts. So, screw the plans; I'll do what I want to do when I want to do.

The only heavy workload for the whole holidays is Chemistry. Bet you could not figure that out. Secretly, I kind of like it... You know, the whole "I hate it but I want more of it", no? But now, I really don't like it cause I am stucked with a few Redox questions and no matter how many times I attempted it, I find myself still stucked and thus it makes me feel really stupid. Not that I feel any different any other day.

Anyhoo, I think I love grocery shopping. We were at the monolithic Giant outlet at Tampines yesterday and we spent 4hrs 58mins just shopping for the things we needed/not needed, wanted/ did not want but took anyway. So the whole cart was threatening to give way and I swear it was verging on stocking up for a potential terrorist attack since MSK still is missing. And, I seriously think grocery shopping is therapeutic almost giving you a break from your reality especially if you go with the parents at a hypermarket.

Oh, and that is when you can push your cart pretending you are Alonso when the place isn't crowded cause nobody cares and when the place is, you can hit the other person's cart intentionally and just say 'sorry' and then do it again to some other Auntie there. Pretty fun.

I am really convinced nothing can spoil my holiday. Nothing at all. Not even some nonsensical Summation questions which does not make sense, not even an odd trajectory which I cannot find it's speed. Not even nothing!

Damn. The kids are coming over tomorrow.

i will not hurt annoying children. i will not hurt annoying children. i will not hurt annoying children.

No comments: