Sunday, March 16, 2008

Carousel

You know what, I am just gonna distract myself a lot from the fact that tomorrow is a brand new term and that means back to the same old shit, going to college, study, then go home and do homework, then wake up and go to college... And the vicious cycle continues.

So, yesterday, the cousins and I had lunch at the Carousel and since it was a planned outing, there were so many of us. Okay fine, not thaaat many, but yeah, a considerable number about more than, say, 13? Ya lah, ya lah, not that many.

Anyhoo, it was like a lunch buffet and 'all you can eat' kinda thing so we attacked all the food that were laid on the many many different tables like vultures, along with the other patrons there. Almost like the phrase 'survival of the fittest' materialising into the real world. I am thinking that there are that many of us so that was why they gave us a free upgrade to the private room.

And anything that is free, tastes a lot better.

I'm a Singaporean.

The raw salmon, the sushi, the scallops, the cocktail sauce, the pizza, the laksa, the kebab, the fish, the crab and 2938217321983712987312893712937 other types of food that were on the buffet tables ended up on our table. And it was gone faster than you can say, "BURP!".

Oh oh and the brownies were heaven and the chocolate fondue, and the marshmallow dipped with hot and rich chocolate sauce, sprinkled with gold dust and rainbows were paradise. So, if the chocolate is the last thing you want in your mouth before you die, you know where to go. Annie and I had chocolate orgasm every 4 seconds and at the end of the whole lunch, I felt like a new woman.

Anyway, we shopped and somebody, please, shoot me! I bought another top from Esprit and you cannot blame me, it was on sale and it was really really nice. Like seeeeriously nice. I wanted to get this top from Topshop but I was short of 13bucks and I never liked borrowing money from anyone so I guess, Esprit was God's way of redeeming Topshop for me. And, my 3rd purchase from Esprit this month alone.

Anyhoo, all of that above is probably the last best thing that happened to me before T2 begins but I guess, I'll try finding enjoyment and pleasure in college, attending lectures, solving some Maths questions that are not related to mine or your existence, psycho-ing myself to like Chemistry even when I fail my test.

Aaaah, the future looks promising.

And as far as SC is concerned, I have come up with my slogan. Nothing catchy but can make it la. I'm trying very hard not to panic with all the tasks at hand and so far, everything seems fine. But once the term stars and PW commences and tests and this and that, I'll probably panic and have a nervous breakdown every 10minutes.

Anway, thanks Mr Chye, my manager for all the ideas! :D

Hello Term 2.

No comments: