Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Attack Of The Wisdom Tooth- again

Good Morning!

My attempt to study yesterday went off quite well though I could never sit still. Got the book that I needed, sat on the chair, less than 2 minutes, I'm starting to walk around again. But, I did some Maths, Chem and CSE.

And, I realised, damn girl, you have not been paying attention!

Anyway, my wisdom tooth is at it again. Back with a vengeance. So you know, our wisdom tooth has 4 parts to it right and 1 of it grew early this year and it almost robbed my sanity. And, this time, my gum at that portion is somewhat 'torn' to allow 2nd part to grow. And...oh, trust me darlings, it's painful.

I read the news this morning and so it says, the superitendent of Whitley Detention Centre was sacked and the 2 elite gurkhas were demoted because of Mas Selamat saga. When I read that, I felt angry suddenly and I don't know why. Just fuming mad.

Even if the 2 gurkhas were held accountable for the lapses due to lack of supervision, it is not their fault that the cameras in there are merely for show and the windows have no grills. Even my windows has grills.

Anyhoo, I was just told I was to be the emcee for TK's homecoming. Not sure if I can share that with you guys actually but if I can't, then pretend you never read this paragraph.

Okay, breakfast then Maths again.

see you later, alligator!

No comments: