Thursday, May 22, 2008

Why The Fcuk Are We So Pro?! :D

We did it.

Score: 2-1. MJC is the Champion for 2008.

All the rest can go fly kite. Nahh, I'm kidding, darlings.

Yesterday's VJC vs MJC match was freaking freaking mad. It was only moments after the whistle was blown that one of our boys scored a goal. And, I was like, "A goal? I was only about to cheer".

Oh, you should have seen Fabio, Meridian soccer coach when we scored that first goal. He sure knows how to show he's happy. And when VJ scored, he was........ angry. Oh, very angry. And for the record, VJC's goal was very very very very nice.

I don't really feel like blogging about yesterday cause I'm really really tired today as a result of yesterday. Hah, again, we had lead the college with the cheers and everything and I must say our cheers were much more in sync and louder this time. Good job Meridians!

But, towards the end of the match, especially the extra 3 minutes, I could not be bothered with cheering anymore, I turned to face the field and I just shouted with my loud hailer. HAHA. Actually, it made no difference at all cause the whole stadium was on fire and VJC's boys were just attacking and attacking and we were chanting, "Defence! Defence!". Haha, thanks to the 2005 soccer guys who were there!

You guys were great soccer boys! Ah, why are we so pro?!

Okay, I am proud to be a Meridian. Like Jessie said, only today.

In less than 15 minutes, I have to do my stoopidly ridiculous annoying pointless !!!!!! e-learning. And it ends at 7pm tonight. Bodoh siak. Might as well go to school.

Ladies and gentleman, my holiday has officially started.

Before we prepare for MYE, there are more important things to do.

Shopping! I failed my chem test again btw. And you say, what's new eh?

Out.

No comments: