Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Excellent!

School sucks. But, what's new, eh?

I was about to advise you not to let anyone you know go for JC education then I realised I may be the only one who hates studying. Oh well.

Haven't been concentrating a lot during lectures and I blame this at the the fact that holiday is coming and that is hell, a meganomous (no such word, really) distraction. Totally not my fault holiday is coming, right? Of course not. :P

Going to Jalan Besar Stadium this Thursday to support the boys during the semi-finals. This time against SAJC and we are hoping to win. And, so does the opponent, la bodoh. Kick some balls, MJ boys!

GPP is heaven still. The group is really cooperative, if you exclude Zi Ang. But, he provides paper and pen and does one of his dance moves every now and then, so I guess he is important in his own way. Almost like, no way.

Okay, fine. Joke gone wrong.

Oh yeah, got first again I think for GP essay and still the same marks. This time it is about, "Is it ever justifiable for people to place their aged parents in a home?". Happy that I mantained my results but slightly disappointed there is zilch progress.

But, I did not give my all for this essay and I guess it is kind enough of Mr Chiang to write, " Comprehensive discussion of fully relevant points". Hell yeah, it is a 4-pages essay. "Linguistic flair is in evidence" (This made me happy, by the way) and my all-time favourite, "Excellent!".

I like how the "!" goes so well with the word "excellent" and both go so much better on my paper.

But, he commented I had the tendency to ramble. Which, of course is innate and there is absolutely nothing I can do about it.

Okay, GPP now.

No comments: