Friday, May 16, 2008

Good Job, MJ Boys!

I fell into a puddle of oil and now I'm skipping school.

No, seriously, I did.

I was crossing this tiny road behind my flat in the morning and since it was about 6ish in the morning, I was not fully awake. So, that is reasonable, right? And of course since oil is black and the bloody road is black as well and Mr.Sun wasn't really out yet that time, I couldn't have noticed a puddle of stinky, black oil even if I was awake.

So, I fell face first into the puddle of oil and despite my hair, hand, uniform being soaked in oil, the first thing I attempted to save was not my face but my Samsung YP-P2. Something wrong with my priority there eh...

Anyway, yesterday soccer semi was hell of a match. If it was up to me, I'll let both teams go into the finals. That's one of the many reasons why I can't make it as a referee.

Speaking as an audience though I couldn't really watch much since I had SC duty, I really think SA boys were very very good and strong. For a moment, I really believed that they had trashed MJ boys and the game was their's. And, as much as I hated that SA had a much louder and dynamic cheering side, I really admired it. Good job, SA!

And speaking as MJ supporter, I really thought that was the end for MJ. 1st half, MJ was down by 1 and I thought it was okay since we had so much time to catch up. But, 1st half ended and our boys didn't score and SA boys seemed to look more ferocious, to me at least. Then 2nd half, I thought the boys would score a goal but we went down by 2 and that was when I thought this year isn't ours. But, we scored later (i forgot who) and thank heavens for the penalty, we drew.

I never really liked penalty shoot-out to determine the winner but what the hell, both keepers were great but what the hell, it was MJ's day, I guess.

Good job, MJ boys! Aaah, why are we so pro?

Anyhoo, received my Mid Years timetable and it looks pretty neat but oh well, nothing is neat when it comes to exams.

And, Mr Chiang has to come back from reservist right about now. It's crazy in PW cause last minute, Mr Kwek wanted us to totally revamp one of ideas and GPP submission is today.

Think about it, my A for PW is hell more important than marching and playing with guns.

No comments: