Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hey Mama

I was thinking for a while and I realised that if ever I have a child like myself, apart from all the witty humor, the unchallenged intelligence and all the other attributes you can think of about me, I'll shoot him/her down.

I seriously don't know how my mother tahan all the shit I've been giving her for close to 17 years that I'm convinced now if my mother is some other lady, I'll probably end up in a foster care or wandering around in an incinerator.

I love her but I don't tell her that cause I know she knows. And just knowing she knows, that's enough for me. What's better is making her angry, like really angry and you see her go ballistic and a part of me goes, she wasted 9 months carrying you" but the more rational side of me goes, "Hell, this is shit funny!".

Like right now, she wants me to accompany her to some wedding function which, of course, I politely declinced. Okay, if you consider 'shouting and screaming' polite. And now, she is threatening to not buy for me many many things and she's nagging(mother's deadliest weapon) and her final resort, wallowing in self-pity. I find this better than Russell Peters.

Of course I'll go with her later but, I just need to amuse myself first.

Happy Mother's Day to all Mothers. :D

Anyway, I'm a sucker for weekends. I really cannot get down to work on any day that ends with "-day" and even more so on days that begin with "S". I just wanna be an ass on these days and do nothing at all. Studied for my Chem test but of course, my "studying" may be a tad different from the convention.

Physics SPA then Chem test then Vesak Day (!!!) then E-learning days (!!!!!!!!) then holiday. Aah, can la.

Maybe I'll change my blogskin soon.

No comments: