Monday, May 19, 2008

Stooopid Poooost

Okay, this sucks. I am really tired and there is school tomorrow.

Chem test tomorrow and what did I do today?

Watched a movie. Stupid horror movie. Not horrifying at all. Wasted my 10 bucks. Never watch a Malay horror movie, you'll end up laughing really hard, it hurts.

Lets hope MJC wins the finals on Wednesday. VJC is damn damn good but hell, because I'm a Meridian, we're better. If MJC wins, I heard around the college will get one off day.

Boys, no pressure, but the fate of our welfare is in your hands... or rather, legs. Kick some balls, boys!

You know, I'm really tired now yeah.

And Ming Jie, Vista is a bitch. Took me less than 72 hours to come to that conclusion.

Okay, now, I'm off to sleep and waste 2 days in school before HOLIDAY BEGINS!!!!!!

School is tomorrow. ._________________.

No comments: