Thursday, May 8, 2008

Secretly...

I'm having a conversation with Darren on MSN now and it's the purest form of stupidity. Haha, I miss my PAE classmates.

Anyway, today I do not feel like doing any tutorials and so, I will not. See, how easy life can get for me if I choose wisely. I sat for my Physics SPA, Chem SPA and Maths test. Phy SPA and Chem SPA was okay but Maths test, if I can pass, IF la, then I'm grateful already.

So far, there has not been a single proper test that I've passed in MJC, okay minus GP. Though GP is really crucial, compared to my H2s, it's nothing... though technically, it's everything. You get my drift, no?

It's like a plate of fish and chips and on the plate you have, coleslaw, fish and fries. You only get the coleslaw, not the fish, not even the fries.

But, no one's to blame but myself. Ever since I stepped into college, I haven't given my all for my tests and studies. If I have to give a percentage to it, I really think I'll fall somewhere about 48%. Yeah, that's how pathetic I can get.

Midyear, it shall be then.

Oh, council. You know when I chose not to run for EXCO, after a few days, I was regretting it a little cause as cocky as this sounds, I believe I have the potential to. But, it's because of the academics and my level of intelligence isn't exactly one of envy and my time management and discipline is at the lower end of the spectrum, so I know if I run for EXCO and if I get it, the hole that I'm in will get deeper.

But, now I think I've made a wise decision cause the EXCO are really busy and though I am not one of them, I can feel the brunt of JC life, whatnot with the tutorials and tests. And, I haven't even gotten down to proper studying yet.

If I get retained ah...

Secretly, I am enjoying PW. I really do like it a lot actually. Okay, minus PI and the pointless word limit and the staying up late to finish it up, hell it can be interesting. I am just looking forward to the surveys cause I can just disturb anyone along Orchard Road. And, that is the only reason I like PW other than because we are doing on my PI.

And, oh, I may go Shanghai at the end of the year.

No comments: