Saturday, May 3, 2008

Bye Pee Eye

After yesterday PI episode, I have a distorted shift of perception of PW. But,I really don't feel like talking about it.

But it was worth it cause Mr Chiang graded my PI as EE(Exceeding Expectation). And so did the other 864 students in MJ. So it makes no difference but it's nice to know that all your hard work actually yields result.

I worked so hard for PI though it's really ridiculous since it's miniscule, I think, when compared to the essence of PW. In total, I had 20 pages worth of PI-related materials. 3 pages of the real thang plus footnotes and 17 pages of Annex. That is shit a lot of work.

Bye, PI. I hope you die.

Anyway, I shall do my work today. I shall and I will. GP essay, study for SPA, study for Maths test, do Chem, Maths and Physics tutorials and read CSE. Aaah, small the pieces! Can la... Can la.

I'm really afraid of Physics SPA. It's freaking hard especially the setting up. You know, Chem SPA is really standard, prepare the solution yourself, titrate and tabulate and that's it. The only hard ball is the concept question because as usual, I like to panic and I am not at my peak when I panic.

What difference does it make? My peak isn't that high anyway. Hah.

I feel like eating sour power.

I'll sleep, wake up and eat sour power and start on my work.

P.S: Mr Chiang, if you ever read this, Microsoft Word doesn't mark my PI, you do!

No comments: