Friday, May 9, 2008

I Learnt That...

If there's one thing I learnt today, I learnt that your extent of liking towards a particular subject depends pretty much on who is teaching you what. Well, at least for me. Or maybe, that isn't even the lesson I learnt, it may just as well be that, I'm just very un-adaptable.

Mr Chiang is away on reservist so we'll only see him when the new semester begins. That means, GP lessons are no longer under him for these 2 weeks and that pretty much sucks. I like GP lessons because I like the way he carries out his lessons though sometimes it gets mundane and I always resort to blaming the nature of the subject. But, he simplifies things a lot and that is really helpful cause I don't need anyone to make things more difficult than they already are and so, I understand better and when I understand better, I do my work properly and then I score and that is when I start to like the subject. Then, I'll like the teacher then I like the lessons and I seek to understand better and I bet you want me to shoot myself right about.. now.

But the new teacher, she is excellent and she is poised to answer your questions with real answers and not like "something like that". But, you see, I am just unfortunate to not be adaptable enough so I probably need time to adjust to her and chances are just when I'm about to do that, Mr Chiang will be back and Mid Years will be here.

Anyway, another thing I learnt today or rather come to terms with is that, I'm an ego-centric freak. No, really, you don't have to say 'no, you're not'. I am. And that sucks pretty much as well. You know, sometimes I think my ego is bigger than my ass. Hell, that's huge. I take that 'ass' part back.

Anyhoo, had lunch with Mum and Dad just now at Fish n Co and did a little shopping after gazillion lightyears, I tell you! Hah, now there's so many things that I want but a good start can be that white jeans. And oh, bought 2 books today and one is titled 'Apocalypse 2012' and "The Diary of Anne Frank'. The former has so many discussions about it, you can find it on Youtube for the videos. It's about how there are so many predictions that the world will end in 4 years time. The latter is about a holocaust victim and what you are reading is actually her authentic entries only that it is typed out and is in English unless of course you can read German and you want the real manuscripts which I suggest you reconsider and make do with the book version cause after seeing her handwriting, I know mine isn't the ugliest anymore.

Okay, don't make fun of the dead.

I made plans to study Chem later. We'll see...

And oh, GPP is heaven. And if Mr Kwek approves of our GPP, I may just like PW a lot more.

your lips is the best best canvas, i can only imagine what you're painting

No comments: