Saturday, May 31, 2008

Exploitation

Been a while, yeah.

I went to the doctor's the other day cause of my skin problem. It doesn't hurt or itch or anyhting like that but it's just really disturbing and fugly. So it turns out to be mini kelloids and probably cist and it's really really bad cause it spreads now to my arm. And, it's very ugly.

So, I have to go Skin Centre pretty soon for consultation and the only treatment, I think is laser. From what I heard, it wouldn't hurt at all so they compensate that on the price and it's really exorbitant. But, I don't give a shit and Mum and Dad seems to not mind either so I'm probably gonna do it. Unless of course I back out last minute.

Yesterday, my mother and I quarelled a little over some trivial matters and I just decided to let her win and kept quiet. Well, I didn't know I was capable of that actually. So, went out for lunch and she accompanied me while I studied outside and when all those were done, we walked into Esprit and showed her 2 pairs of pants I liked. And... I got them both.

Now, I know the best method to exploit my Mum's purse. Just keep really quiet after a quarrel and you'll get what you want.

If I were my Mom, I'll shoot me.

I've rekindled my love for Chemistry again. Cause I finally got it right, this time. And, hell, this better stays.

you find revenge in the bed

No comments: