Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Born Of A Vision To Be The Best

I would have ponned today if I was not afraid of getting my name striked off the enrolment list. I thought about it for a while... Then, I realised it's too big a price to pay for 2 years for not moving my ass today.

So, I went and I sat through all the "interesting" talks which they practically repeated word by word from 8 weeks ago. I yawned every 8 second, (I timed myself) and my eyes teared each time. Talk about being bored to tears...

But, I felt a lot more comfortable in the hall than other times cause maybe because I've warmed up to the whole place and I already knew most of the people around and just maybe, I've grown to like MJC a lot better now. And, I think I can put the college anthem on repeat. You know, it's the kind of song when you listen to it more and more, you feel more and more inspired and motivated to the point that you actually sing it like you mean it. You actually believed the truth in the words you were singing out loud. No?

That was what I felt, at least.

There were 2 things I realised today. 1) I am ready to be a part of MJC. 2) I don't like one of the higher people there.

Anyway, soon enough I will no longer don the familiar and comfortable TK uniform. I am gonna miss it hell a lot after 4 years. I like that we folded our sleeves and our skirt leaves a lot of room for manoeuvring especially for someone like me who does not know how to sit like a girl.

I don't think I can cross my leg like the boys when I'm in MJ's skirt. Boo!

Anyhoo, my leg still hurts very much and my throat is so itchy, I swear I will put my hand and scratch it. And, 1/4 of my wisdom tooth on my left has grown so it hurts like shit too.

See, there isn't any other life I rather live.

you have nothing to be afraid of if you did nothing wrong. the least you could do was to have a brief chat with them considering the time they stupidly wasted just to travel to see you. but, you do what you do best and that didnt even bother your conscience a bit when you chose to ignore and leave without even a meaningless "hi, how are you?". you are the most insenstive person i've come across my whole life. i am more amused than amazed at your downright disrespect because nothing else you do can disgust me any further. respect works both way; dont just hope for it. earn it.

No comments: