Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's

It has been a while yeah. Anyway, I was too busy with school work, sleeping and more sleeping that I could not possibly find any more energy to blog. But, I have so many things worth mentioning in this post unlike the previous ones because finally, yes, finally my life has moved from that stagnant point and into something more meaningful.

Anyhoo, I failed my Chemistry test. I will not mention my marks or worse, my grade because firstly, it is hell embarassing and secondly, I fear your heart will suddenly stop pumping from the laughter fits you'll be in when you realise that I may only look smarter in juxtapose to a cockroach hence very embarassing. I do not think cockroaches are stupid, by the way.

And, the fun does not end there. I failed my Physics test. Actually, it was by a whisker so I am not that distraught but to think of it, I was expecting to at least pass it. But, I was not very serious with my revision so I guess I deserve it.

But, here is the BIG BUT. I got an A+ for my GP essay. The topic was: "There is no other place I rather be". Is this the feeling of the youths in your country towards your country? Somewhere along that line. Hah, just when you thought a D is not even possible to come from this pathetic being, it's an A with a plus sister! How 'bout that, y'all?! Cause I'm that good, that's why.

Honestly, I'm not even that proud of it cause I know that is just the PAE and what we are having now is just like a small proportion of the real deal. Just like 25.0 cm3 of solution for titration from a 500 cm3 standard solution. Only that the scale is shit bigger than that. That explains why I'm not really bothered that I failed my 2 tests. Worried? Slightly. Suicidal? Nope.

Happy Valentine's Everyone!

I love 08S204 like bucket loads, each and every one of them. College today was crazy; people ran around from one corner to another to exchange gifts and hugs. But, it felt really comforting to feel so much love.

And, I got 1 mysterious gift from a mysterious person, my angel. Jeng... jeng... jeng! Can someone please suggest a suitable gift? He gave me a box of Rocher and I cannot actually give him a box of chocolates too right? The mystery of it all...

To something of lesser importance to everyone else in this planet other than myself, so you can skip this part. N called after I finished dinner with Kai Hui, Theo and Min Yu. And though he really troubled me, it was worth the time la. Every second of it.

you, thank you for tonight yeah but it would have been even perfect with earlier notice. :) and, you really should not have troubled yourself with all the planning but it was really so sweet of you. thanks for the unexpected present but i'll give yours really really soon since i have to put a lot of effort into it also. promise!

No comments: