Monday, February 4, 2008

Far From Fast

This will be a very quick and random post. I promise.

Lets start with Chemistry test. No, actually, don't let me go there cause I'll go on and on and will never be done with this post. But, just so you know, I so screwed up my paper big time! Oh my god, I'm not being pessimistic here or anything, I swear but I think I'll barely pass this paper. I have never done this badly for any Chemistry test but oh well, I guess there's always a start to everything.

But, no. I don't want this to start and since it has already started, I want it to stop. I hate failing. Especially something I am devoted to. I had spent the whole of Sunday and about a 5 hours on Saturday doing all the revision and I could do it. But, now, when it is the real deal, I screwed up. And this is not the first time I screwed up when it comes to the real thing.

I told you not to get me started on this.

Anyhoo, we had Mr Lim for Physics today since Dr. Vaz is away on course and he was pretty good as the latter. I actually managed to understand all those hype about air resistance, net force and how velocity is proportionate to air resistance. Honestly, I am enjoying Physcis more than Chemistry.

I take that back. It's an inappropriate statement.

Hoe Kiat: Cher, is the paper hard tomorrow?

Mr Lim: No. It's very soft.

Physics test tomorrow and after what happened today, I think I have changed strategy. Now, I shall just take it as it comes and not get preoccupied with the grades. But, oh, the thing about Physics is, the harder you try to understand it and analyse the concept behind it, the more loopholes you tend to find though it's just due to your lack of appreciation and thus the more confused you will be.

Anyway, many people are going back TK for this CNY, so I've heard. And I think I may go back too. It has been too long since I left TK's grounds and my heart aches just missing it. But then, there is MJC celebration and if you honestly let me choose between the 2 without actually having a punishment as to why I did not go for the the compulsory one, I'll choose the non-compulsary. Like as if you have to ask...

Oh, HELLO MR LEE! :D

And if you are from TK, HELLO HELLO YOU!

And while I'm at that, even if you are not from TK, HELLO TO YOU WHO ARE READING THIS. If you can read that, I'm saying hello to you.

CNY, who's your daddy?

Ignore that. I am excited for the loooonnnng holiday that even the thought of failing Chemistry test does not bother me anymore now.

This post is very random. But, it's not quick anymore.

It's getting too long.

Actually, very long.

I can actually digress while digressing.

Okay, stop.

Just popped in to say...

Who's your daddy?

i am that annoying

No comments: