Sunday, February 3, 2008

Violent Spasms

My aim for this week was to survive the week. And, I think I did. So much have happened in just 7 days that for a moment, I wanted to just accelerate to the following week. But now, tomorrow is already the 'following week' which means, school starts again, which means, I have to wake up early, which means, when I get home, I'll be tired and sleepy, which means, I will not be happy which means, I am stucked in this vicious cycle forever... and ever... and ever...

Okay, I'm bullshitting again.

I'm in this state right now because I have just completed 2 revision on Mole Concept and a year ago, I could probably still skip and be merry but now, I'm just too mentally drained and physically, from all those violent throw of pen and papers and calculator. That is a product of not getting the correct answer for almost every question and convinced that you are really really dumb and thus will not even pass tomorrow's test.

Please please, at least let me pass tomorrow's paper. I don't want to start my first ever test in a college with a freaking F. I don't even think I might get F, I probably get a 0. Oh no, the most probable is I get a -2 because not only will I get ALL the questions wrong, my fugly handwriting will be such a major turn-off for the marker that she'll get major spasms and thus reward me with a -2 instead of an inhumane -5. Huh, the impeccable world I live in.

I've been too lazy to actually do anything productive these days. I only got down to studying yesterday at 7pm after rationalising with myself the whole of yesterday that Saturday afternoon is meant to be a chill-out time and it's too warm that I cannot focus and focus is key, so if I cannot study well, then don't study at all and also, my A levels are not tomorrow and it's not even my MYE, I mean, it's still PAE... so, lets just study later.

I can come up with lame reasons as to why I should study later. And later. And later. Funny thing is, I always convinced myself.

The week will be a really short one and I am really excited for Chinese New Year. Besides the fact, I embrace racial harmony and am always sharing the prosperity and happiness of my fellow friends during this season, I can slack and lepak at home and watch some Chinese movies on Channel 8. Shiok, I tell you.

So, chances are I may not even take this week seriously. But, I will. Just like I will pass my Chem test... I better.

I wish I could bring my hamsters out for a walk.

No comments: