Friday, February 15, 2008

Still Not Moving On

Thank God It's Friday! I've been looking forward to this day since last Sunday night and finally... here it is. You know, if I have 1 wish and I have to keep it to that, I wish that every day will be like a Friday. It can be called Monday but it has to be like a Friday... You get what I mean, right? Friday is like the most perfect day of the week, especially the evening cause everything is so laid-back and time seems to pass so slowly and I like that. I can actually go on rambling about Friday and how I am in love with it, but I think I'll stop. For now.

Anyhoo, went to TM with Mom to just walk around and do a bit of shopping and I decided to drop by Popular to look at the Reference Books they have. And, Amos and Nich were so right- the prices are so effing ludicrous! I could buy a baboozillian of my O levels TYS in exchange of one A level Chemistry reference book. That's how expensive it is- $70. I can buy many many things with that amount of money la. And we looked around too but there are very few A level assesment books to the point that, relative to O levels assesment books, A levels' are like 1/2340983903409709701293723803. And, I'm not bullshitting. Really.

Okay, you got me. I am.

Dad bought me an Adidas shirt for running and so, it's normal right? Adidas shirt to go running? Yes, it's normal. My father bought it for me, so normal la? Wrong! Hah, I think he needs a favour from me. Yes! That must be it! This has got to be a bribe.

I am making my father look like a self-centered, manipulative scrooge, no?

But, seriously no. He's really the opposite of all those above but you can substitute 'scrooge' for 'cheapo', for euphemism's sake. He buys me everything I want but the amount of nagging I have to go through each time used to be so excruciating but now, it's pointless since I'm immune to it. He usually will never get me this kinda thing unless I ask/whine for it and it's a like a 90+ shirt he bought just for me to drench my sweat in. Something seems wrong, yes?

But, it's okay. I love my father. But, the top is yellow and 1 size bigger. And he said, excellent for air ventilation but... yellow? What's your reason, Father?

I miss TK a lot still. I think it should be time I let go of TK but it's not happening. A lil more time perhaps. But, deep down, I doubt so. How do you let go of a part that is immortalised in your very being?

i hate this song because the words were written for you

No comments: