Friday, February 8, 2008

Ciao Chow

I wish for many more days like this. I wish this day will never end. Never ever. I wish that the Chinese will extend their celebration. I wish that Monday will never come. I wish that I make more sense.

If I have 1 wish, it'll not be enough.

My holiday so far has been the most perfect and I am pretty much convinced that nothing can ruin the state of jubilant I am in now. Nothing, you hear me?! The grass seems a lot greener, the sky seems a lot blue-er, the air seems a lot sweeter and my life seems a lot perfect-er. I am still not making sense, eh.

Anyway, I came here after a friend of mine smsed me to say he was not enjoying his CNY celebration at all, only that his sms was laced with adult language and a remark that could possibly cause Mao to sit in his grave. Wait, is he even buried?

The point is, have fun you guys! It's your celebration and anything that takes school off the agenda deserves to be celebrated like there's no tomorrow. Okay, just think of it as Christmas only that you do not eat turkey, you eat bak kwa. You do not get presents,you get hong bao. You do not have Santa... And it ends right there. See, bak kwa, hong bao, not bad what?! Actually, I don't know about the bak kwa...

Anyway, I have a reunion lunch later at the Grandmama's though I would be 2 days late if I celebrate CNY.

Aaaahh, Stephen Chow!!!!

Ciao.

No comments: