Sunday, February 24, 2008

Pleasure in Pain

This will be a post of many many different things.

Now, I've been meaning to do this since forever but never had the time. This is, or rather, was my CG.

Weihao and Eugene, don't be too upset with the JAE posting. If you have no choice but to stay in TPJC, I am sure you will have a great time there and make many wonderful friends like you did in 08S204. :)

To the rest of you guys, I'll see you in class for the next 2 years! Other than the German Buffet who is taking 4H2s.

Oh, that is Sharkie Freeze from Fish n Co. Had dinner with Hassy yesterday there and I was looking through the menu and I thought, "Sharkie Freeze sounds very... cool than Coke." And so, without hesitation or even the initiative to ask the size of the drink, I ordered it. I mean, who the hell ask the waitress the size of their drink when they already provided you pictures of it? I must have been the 83942389472389461928462897628 person to be fooled cause the drink is like uber huge and no, you cannot tell it from the pictures in the menu. It was so heavy, I swear I thought I was eating fish n chips while lifting up weights whenever I wanted to drink.

And Has gave me the most incredible birthday present ever. It's something like... roti kirai without the curry. Or, a story book without the story. Or yes, fish n chips without the fish. You get my flow right?

No, but seriously, I love you Hassy! Thanks for both presents. mentang mentang ah aku gelap.

Anyhoo, another quarter of my wisdom tooth on my left is growing and please believe me when I say, it is very excruciating to the point that I wish sometimes I had no wisdom tooth. And, I have charred lips and so I forgot to put my lip balm and after not moving my mouth for quite a bit, I smiled to a stranger on the bus. And, BAM! It tore.

And my leg has a blue-black now. And it hurts too.

All these pain has succesfully diverted my attention from realising tomorrow is Monday. I find pleaure in pain.

MAJOR HAHA.

No comments: