Thursday, February 21, 2008

Its The Videos

This is gonna be a real quick one cause I am really really tired and I'm having a craving for Coke.

No link, I know.

Anyhoo, I just wanna say that MJ really does know damn well how to psycho you to really like them. I think a lot goes to their video editing skills cause the pictures on screen and the music they play synchronise so well that I had chills. Not like a bad kinda chills, a good one. Chills that say "I wanna be a part of this".

So, if their aim today was to change our mindset about the college and getting the students interested in the various programmes, I can safely say, it worked. On me, at least.

Then again, we know how emotionally stable I am, right?

So, bought the college uniform and I was planning to get 1 size bigger for my skirt so I can cross my leg like the boys but when I put it on, it looks really... huge. And not proportionate, thus fugly. So now, I have my actual skirt size and it looks okay and feels right. But, I think I need to get 1 size smaller for my blouse too cause I swear, I can hide a living chicken in it.

Other than that, I'm good to go as far as MJ is concerned.

Oh, while walking home from dinner and playing soccer or more like kicking the soccer ball only, I got myself into trouble. Shocking, eh? Hah.

I did a heading a few times with Irna but then when I decided to go solo for a while, my head hit the ball and as though ignoring all the law of Kinematics that I've studied, the ball swayed to its right and landed in Dunman Secondary School.

First thing that came to mind, "Holy, something is wrong with the gravity today!". Then, I realised the real trouble was I had to go all the way to the other side of the area to sneak into DSS. One of the teachers saw me but thank heavens I had the ball already, so I ran like I've never run before through the gates and back to my perfect, little world.

i have forgotten everything but the smell of your perfume reminds me of everything again

No comments: