Monday, February 11, 2008

Store And More

This will be a quick one. It'll be so quick... it's quicker than quickest.

Now, the word 'quick' seems awfully odd, no?

I just came to say Chemistry is giving me severe, chronic headaches. Redox used to Rox la, once upon a time, now it's like a pain in the ass. Must find oxidation state of Mn after end point la, got acidic medium la, basic medium la.

No, I was not even gonna complain about that. What I was about to say was, I had 3 Redox questions from the tutorial to be completed and of the three, I could complete one, got stucked on the second and lost on the third.

If I pass my first CT which I'll get back tomorrow, as long as it hits 50%, I will buy everyone, including you, something from 7-11. Because... it's a store and more. No, because, I am sleepy and I don't think anyone is convinced I'll pass, so I'm brave enough to make this pact.

Physics was okay other than the fact we critically analysed 1 Kinematics question and failed to interpret to a V-T graph. And now when I'm attempting it, I found something queer though I still think it's my bad cause I have lack of appreciation for the simple concept of air resistance and acceleration.

it's harder to make the wrong things right than just to make the right things go wrong

No comments: