Saturday, February 2, 2008

When Studying Used To Be...

Went to ECP with the usuals yesterday with the sole purpose of attending TK Road Run but after Mr Yusri called to say it was cancelled, we did the next natural thing... lepak at Macs and talk and talk and talk and continue talking for hours. I love it when we catch up with one another cause there are so much juicy news to listen to. Aaah, I love this people soo much.

Anyhoo, to something of lesser love factor. I have a Chemistry test on Monday, followed by Physics on Tuesday and in case you have not noticed, I am the least excited. I have to be honest with you now- I don't think I'm ready for JC life just yet or just maybe, I'm still in the holiday mood. Okay, no. Scrap that.

It's just that Chemistry is getting so effing difficult now and I do not enjoy doing it as much as I did in my Upper Sec years. It's getting onto my nerves with the dilution concept la and oh, if anyone ever tell me that Redox is the easiest peanut, I swear I'll hurt that person in a way you cannot even imagine! Redox is Upper Sec was really though, an insult to one's intelligence, to put it crudely, but JC Redox is really insulting my intelligence cause it makes me realise I am not that intelligent anymore. I have always hated reality checks.

Maybe, I'm exaggerating a bit (like you are that surprised..).Chemistry to a certain degree still give me that 'high' that I get when I'm doing it and it's really more of Maths+Science. I need to get a reference book really soon.

Physics so far has been really good but it's too early to say anything. So, I'm just aiming that I'll pass both tests next week because I have failed my assignment terribly and after not failing anything for a very long time... the feeling sure sucks.

I used to get so excited just thinking of studying for the Chemistry tests we had in TK because I'm always aiming for that A1 and I know even if I screw up, it'll still be A2. And, the whole process of just studying Contact Process la, Haber process la, QA la used to be so... magical.

Lets see if I can do that magic again now.

i am addicted to the love letter goodies

No comments: