Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Ass And You

Got back 2 of my results. Cannot make it la.

All my darlings who have screwed up their MYE, I'm here to jump onto the bandwagon!

Chemistry- Subpass.

Physics- Ungraded. (LOL)

Physics was very expected la. Oh well.

On a brighter note, a part from my Confucius essay got shown to the LT as good example. Finally, something to feel alive again. I owe it all to mah Cheena brothas and sistas.

Whatever ah. Camp is coming. Can't play anything cause still on medication and you can't have any physical activites when you have flu. Cause you'll die.

And oh my god, Mr Chiang is no longer my CT! I'm too distraught to speak right now. And, I've yet to ask him why. Heard around he's resigning and I'm hoping not. He's the best GP teacher I've ever had. And, that's because he's the only one I had thus far but still, I reckon no one else can teach as well as he does. And, slack as much as he does too.

Okay la, chiao. Keep 'em tags coming! Will reply soon!

No comments: