Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Think

Add another U to the collection. Maths is a U.

Oh. My. God. I am so screwed.

Was thinking during Maths lecture and I realised, I really deserved all these grades cause I haven't been consistent with my work. I tried to revise my work closer to exams and apparently, this method does not apply anymore.

On a brighter note, got a B for CSE. Mao, I know you'll never read this but I love you. And, if you are Chinese, I don't know why but I love you too.

Asked Ms Fauzana how to improve SBQ and what she said later made my day.

"Your structure isn't there yet but you have content. Amalina, you can actually think and if you work your structure, you'll do well".

I can think ah!

I don't know about you but that is the nicest thing anyone ever said to me in a looong time.

Just showed how deprived I've been.

EOM now!

No comments: