Saturday, July 19, 2008

I am Dick

One thing I learnt today: Never attempt to study with your best friend especially after not seeing her for a gazillion years!

LTC 2 was okay. Anything is okay than a 3 days camp. They showed this clip, "The Fish Tale" and the only thing I clearly remembered was everyone sniggering when this guy named "Dick" came on. Imagine someone asking him, "Who are you?". And he goes, "Dick!". And the person goes, "No, who are you not what are you?!".

Okay okay. To all Dick out there, I apologise for this insensitive joke but I'm just an immatured kid who finds humor in stupid things like this. (Hehehe... *giggles more*)

What was supposed to be a study day with Hassy turns out to be anything other than that. Finally, I felt so comfortable in my own skin and I missed that feeling for soo long. You know, having someone who knows you so well and be with you for anything for the whole day. I just missed that. I am so sleepy... I can't even make clear my words.

Hassy, I'll get the cabbie and the Boss to pass you the milkshake one of these days okay!

And oh, I found my breath stolen for a few times this week, if you know what I mean.

OK. Gone.

No comments: