Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home, Home, Home!

I think I may be considering physio again. It's hurting a lot more this time and besides Mr Yeo insisted that physio is part of the healing process and if I don't go, I'll never heal completely. These past 2 weeks, I've been walking with a limp and depending so much on my right leg, at the end of the day, both my legs are just in pain.

And, I may just forget how to walk properly once this is over.

Anyhow, in school now and I'm just counting the hours till I'm in the comfort and safety (haha) of my own home. School is bad. Home is good. But, today is a looong day and there's council later which means I have about 4 hours before I get out of this place.

I just needed to ramble for a while, don't mind me.

Oh GP today was great. Mr Chiang was great. Class was great. And that's basically where all the greatness ends. Had a discussion about National Service and Colin and Wen Hao were against it but the girls were for it. Because we don't have to go through it. Sucks to be you, boys!

I'm just trying to feel comfortable in school but my mind is just set on going home.

I'm beginning to be really boring.

No comments: