Friday, July 11, 2008

Ignore

This is pretty emo so if you do not want to feel disgusted/depressed, I suggest you leave.

There are just so many things happening in my life right now that it's not even funny.

My dad was warded yesterday for breathlessness. He's pretending it's nothing much but I know it's not. And, I'm really worried.

My grandmother's spine hurts so much she cannot feel her toes.

My aunt has to go through surgery at the end of the month.

And then there's a need for my physio, catching up with 2 days of school work, do tutorials, eom, study for my H2s which I busted, study and find a way not to screw up promos, get promoted, teacher's day decor things, council event announcement and so many other things I cannot remember.

I'm in such excruciating pain for my ankle and I'm not telling a single soul except here (so keep the honour) cause I know I will need physio and it takes a lot of time. Off and during school and I only have 2 months to promos and things are very crazy now, I can hardly stop to breathe. And my mother will want to accompany me and she's very drained from all this so if there's anyone I cannot afford to zonk out, it's my mother.

I need her too much now.

I'm really pretending everything is fine and manageable for the sake of my parents but I don't know how long I can hold the pretence.

I'm just too fucking tired and I need to fucking disappear for a while.

Pardon my language, but I just feel really fucked up.

No comments: