Thursday, July 17, 2008

Hee Haw Again

Hee Haw.

I'm thinking of changing my url to heehaw.blogspot.com but all of us know how incredibly lazy I am so perhaps, in another light year.

Been doing Physics lately cause I'm very much disgusted by my result and am hoping that this is the correct studying method I am employing after all the hullabaloo about "the correct studying method".

Personally, it's bullshit la. Everyone is different hence there has to be different studying methods and thus, the retardedness of the concept " the correct studying method". I know this sounds very dumb but everytime after an exam, all they find fault with is "your studying method".

I mean, give that "studying method" a break la, eh. It's nothing to do with the method, face it, it's the person doing it. Okay, I don't know why I'm annoyed but I just am and I miss that feeling after not being annoyed for quite some time.

School has been okay. What were you expecting? Fabulous? Get a grip! School is so mundane to the point that I can walk through the whole process with my eyes closed, hand tied and legs tied. No, seriously. It's so mundane; it's a mockery of everything. Okay, maybe not.

Oh, now I remember why I am slightly annoyed!

Yesterday, Daryl and I were talking and oh trust me usually I don't make public about my bitching sessions but today I'll make an exception. There's this particular species that is really quite an irritant and he's the type who is so hasty in talking, he doesn't pause to think for a while.

Why, would it hurt you if you think? Will your IQ level drop so drastically that you have to talk really slowly, but seriously, take it from me, do you honestly think we could notice the stark difference!

I am so angsty today; it annoys me a tad.

Okay whatever la. I need to go cut my fringe. It's so long, it passed my jaw.

Bye, don't be an angry kid!

No comments: