Friday, July 4, 2008

Away!

Sharm and Kai, if you are reading this- Hi losers!

The week has ended and I've come to the conclusion that I've screwed up my MYE worse than I'd expected to.

I know I bloody screwed the whole exam when first, I got a U for Physics. I mean, yeah Physics is impossible but U is just terrible. Second, I barely passed my GP essay. Of all the scripts I got back, that was the hardest blow.

It's pointless trying to justify my GP marks but I know, I wasn't in the best condition when I did my essay what not with all the physical and mental drain after Chem. But, that's no excuse. Disappointed? Yes. Disgusted? Hell Yeah.

It's done anyway. And, done very badly. Time to do something about all this shit I'm in.

Anyhow, going to camp on Saturday till Monday. I didn't want to go initially with my sprained ankle but I really want the shirt, so I'm going. Stupid reason, I tell you. No wonder almost failed essay.

It's going to be tough but try not to miss me too much! Heh.

I hope you are doing better than I am now. Isn't that hard anyway.

No comments: