Monday, July 21, 2008

Happy Puppy

Today is a good good day. Uh huh, on rare occasions like this, my day is so good, I cannot stop smiling to myself.

In fact, I am still smiling and... now I'm letting a little laugh. Okay, a little louder than a little laugh and now... this is just an outburst. Fine, I'm rolling on the floor now.

That's how deliriously, if I may, happy I am today.

My heart skipped a beat so much today; it just felt like it stopped beating altogether.

I need so much to type this out but until I figure the most discreet way of doing this, I'll just roll on the floor every 7 seconds in sheer ecstacy.

It has got to be the eyes and the smile. No matter how down-syndrome the eyes are, the eyes are the winner and the smile and the hand movement were like... mouth-watering desserts next to a really sumptuous meal. If you get what I mean...

Okay whatever. It's the eyes and the smile and the ass and the stomach and the hair and the nose and the ear and the cheek and the hips and the arms and those hands and fingers...

If you are not freaked out/disgusted/lost yet, reread the whole paragraph again till you feel dizzy then go outside and dance with your underwear on your head!

Okay I'm sleepy.

This post is so wasted but... I'm still on the floor.

No comments: