Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boo

The fatigue from LTC has set in today. I slept while waiting to collect my medicine at the hospital today. And it wasn't even like a nap; it was like a deep deep sleep that was verging on me salivating and don't even mention snoring. I did it without shame.

Anyhow, this week seems rather long too. Friday is usually the happiest day other than my life other than any other day that has no school in it but this week, no chance. Spa, Chem Lect make-up and then SC.

And speaking of Chem make-up, I really feel they should stop having make-up for the lectures that we missed due to legitimate reasons. Like for example, a school holiday. Youth day was rightfully ours and don't even get me started on how I spent it at Timbaktu but seriously, if every one else thinks like the Chem department does, we would probably have to have a make-up for all the lessons that we missed.

And that defeats the rationale of a public/school holiday. Which, if I may not be too rude, pretty stupid.

On a different note altogether, I think my heart skips a beat way too easily, if you get my drift.

Not good; but I like the feeling.

im too sexy for my shiry; too sexy for my shirt; so sexy it hurts.

No comments: