Thursday, July 10, 2008

Twisted

It'll be 6 weeks till I can walk normally again.

Remember I fell down the overhead bridge the other day and my leg was pretty sprained? Okay you can stop giving me that stupid look; yeah I can see you from where I am.

So, apparently after avoding doctor for a week after the fall, my ankle has gotten pretty nasty. It's twisted, no not freak house kinda twisted but just, you know, twisted. And my ligaments are torn pretty badly too. The ankle has gotten swollen and on Monday when I get back to school, I have to use crutches or else my ankle will just be gone case.

Doctor said I have to go for treatment and physio but, I don't know. It just takes a lot of time and that is one of many luxuries I do not own. So, still thinking and it's inclined on self-recuperating. And I'm also uncertain about the crutches cause from past experience, it inflicts so much physical pain on my armpits, I swore I'll never get close to that goddamned thing. Oh, and MJ doesn't have a lift so it'll restrict my movement a lot.

Now, I'm appreacting TK on a whole new level.

No comments: