Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rude Awakening

I'm thinking of going on a hiatus. And, packing my laptop and place it in the store room so I will never ever be distracted again.

Man, I don't know. If only I had more discipline... No, not really.

Anyhow, Ms Lai's talk this morning was a rude awakening to this whole big fat lie I've been living in. How I told myself, I'll make it for Mid Years, even if I were to screw up, how badly can it get, right? Yeah, mid years fucked me good man.

After the Meet The Parents, I've realised that this time, I'm really in the danger group and retaining may just be the outcome at the end of the year. You know, if that should happen, I probably drop out and go poly instead and do things that I am passionate about. Maybe Psychology, Tourism or Media. I really don't know what had stopped me at the beginning of ther year.

I mean, if I have to retain la. Then again, I won't let it happen.

Promos is in 7 weeks and I'm still like this. Concept like shit, body just lazy to put in the effort, mind that just wants to sleep. Fucking wake up la. You think your father's school, is it?

On a totally irrelevant note, finally got the Leader's shirt. :)

No comments: